Since I started doing more crochet work, I have done little bits here and there.

After making a lampshade cover during the holidays for one of the lamps at home, I modified another lampshade with crochet lace and beads as well.

And this top needed modification.  I bought it, and after the first wash, it shrunk.  I loved it to much to put if away, and after some research, I decided that a small lace panel on both sides and the bottom would be sufficient.  I found the perfect cotton, and crocheted some lace panels.  Now the top is perfect again.  And I still have a few months of summer to wear it and show it off.

Advertisements